Monday, July 23, 2012

Signs of Narcolepsy or Cataplexy Attack

Well, I talked about my metabolism, my nighttime eating disorder, my sleepiness, and my tween life but I haven't told you about the signs that tell me I am going to fall asleep. You are probably thinking signs? What does she mean? I mean like "colored lights"and "LMBTS" (laughing my body to sleep!) The colored lights means i look around after seeing a bright light and i see colors like blue, pink, or purple and it hurts my eyes. Well when your eyes hurt you close your eyes a lot right? Well, i get sleepy and i can't read anything or my eyes will hurt.

In fourth grade I........

I used to fall asleep while my teacher was reading our story of the week to us. I wouldn't even know what the story was about. But thankfully, I have great friends. If I am asleep and everyone is turning the page my friend will notice me not turning the page. So she wakes me up. And when we read the story it is in the morning at like 9:00 or 10:00 so I fall asleep then. My friend thankfully tells me what the story was about at lunch or recess.

Continuing on about the signs that tell me am going to fall asleep soon.......

The next thing is weak in the LMBTS! I came up with that because everytime someone says something funny or i see something funny I laugh so hard that i have to hold on to something so i don't fall. One time, I was goofing around with my friend and she did something really funny and i started laughing so hard that i had to lay on the floor or i would have a sleep attack. Crazy Huh?

P.S: I got LMBTS by LMHO!




No comments:

Post a Comment