Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I fell asleep typing this!

Hi this is Narcoleptic here and I want to tell you about the emotional side of Narcolepsy. Narcolepsy has a extra detail, slow metabolism. (which I named in my first post). My metabolism has slowed down the organ that helps so I burn less calories. The reason why this is MY emotional side of Narcolepsy is because I cry a lot about how I feel I am f a t. My mom thought of putting me on a low carb/low sugar diet which has been pretty hard for me. And believe me I know everyone tells me, "You aren't fat, don't say that." But the problem is I AM A GIRL! I will always feel like this. Even if I didn't have Narcolepsy. Girls are just like that. It is what sometimes makes us so special.

P.S
I fell asleep typing this! LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment